Key Workers & Essential Stays
If you or your organisation has an essential need for a hotel nearby, we would love to help.
Booking can either be made online www.knutsfordroseandcrown.co.uk or via leaving a brief message of your requirements and a contact number on 01565 652 366, and one of our staff will contact you to confirm.
Please note: In compliance with government restrictions, no restaurant or bar services is available for the duration of your stay.
Essential stay guests are:
- If you need accommodation for the purposes of their work.
- If need accommodation to attend a funeral.
- If you are unable to return to your main residence.
- If you use our hotel as your main residence.
- If you need accommodation while moving house.
- If you are isolating yourself from others as required by law.
- If you are an elite athlete, the coach of an elite athlete, or (in the case of an elite athlete who is a child), the parent of an elite athlete, and needs accommodation for the purposes of training or competition.
- If you need accommodation for any child for the purposes of education.
- If you need accommodation for the purposes of a women’s refuge or a vulnerable person’s refuge.
- If you need accommodation or support services for the homeless.
Restricted Service: Continental Breakfast only to be delivered outside of your room.
- All rooms have tea/ coffee making facilities.
- Third party take away meals allowed but must be eaten in your private room and not in the public areas of the hotel.
- Cutlery available for 3rd party take away meals.